A classic Peter Miller Design that fly’s beautifully and like a Harlequin.
Peter Miller: “Some years ago I designed a nice shoulder wing model for a.40 four-stroke, this was called Harlequin. A little while ago there was a posting on RCM&E’s modelflying.co.uk forum asking if there might be a low wing Harlequin. As this is the type of model that I enjoy flying most I thought ‘good idea!’ and started drawing the model up.”
- Model type: Sport aerobat
- Designed by: Peter Miller
- Wingspan: 53″ (1346mm)
- Fuselage length: 43″ (1092mm)
- Wing area: 553 sq. in.
- All-up weight: 71oz (2kg)
- Wing loading: 18oz / sq. ft.
- Functions (servos): Ailerons (1), elevator (1), rudder (1), throttle (1)
- Engine req’d: .40 – .48 four-stroke / .32 – .35 two-stroke
Please note this item is made to order and as such we can not accept returns unless the item is faulty.