The H2 V2.0 Extruder Kit is the upgraded successor to the H2 Extruder V1.0.
The H2 Extruder V2.0 Compared to its Predecessor V1.0
|Gears||Ordinary gears||High-quality gears made of stainless steel – precise and durable|
|Heat Break||Stainless steel + Teflon||Upgraded titanium and copper alloy (all-metal) – excellent thermal insulation|
|Quick removal of the Heat Break||No||Quick removal with a spanner|
|Heating block||Phaetus||Self-developed heating block – BIQU T1 heating block (aluminium alloy) + silicone cover|
Features of the H2 Extruder V2.0
- Low weight of only 211g – the DD extruder can even keep up with some Bowden setups with strong hot ends because the printing speed does not have to be reduced too much.
- Dual-Gear Extrusion – For fast filament feeding and shorter filament paths
- Upgradable print temperature – The extruder is designed for prints up to 270 ° C, but it can be upgraded to up to 500°C.
- A unique cooling system through optimised heat sink structure
- Compatible with a wide range of filaments – The extruder is suitable for both regular and flexible filaments (PLA, ABS, PETG, Nylon, TPU / TPE).