The DVD ‘Building Veronica’ tells the story of how to build a radio controlled model of the famous Thames Sailing Barge, a versatile and economical cargo vessel that plied the Thames Estuary and surrounding waters throughout the 1800’s and deep into the 20th century. But it is much more than that. It shows the traditional skills of boat building craftsmanship that can be used to construct a working model of just about any sailing vessel.
- Designer: Richard Chesney
- Radio Functions: 2
- Scale: 1/24
- Length: 1079.5mm (42.5 inches)
- Beam: 243.84mm (9.6inches)
- Height from bottom of hull to mast top 1260mm
- Overall height including keel weight approx: 1500mm (varies as different keels shown)
See whats in the Laser Cut wood pack below.