Tim Hooper models a ‘60s champion with this spirited 1/8 scale version of CAC unique aerobat. An extremely easy to fly slow flyer!
- Designed by: Tim Hooper
- Model type: 1/8 sport-scale aerobat
- Wingspan: 48”
- Fuselage length: 32”
- Wing area: 380 sq. in.
- All-up weight: 2 lb 14oz
- Wing loading: 16oz / sq. ft.
- Functions (servos): Aileron (2); rudder (1); elevator (1); throttle (via ESC)
- Power system: Turnigy 3542 1250Kv; 60A ESC; 3s 2700mAh Li-Po
- As featured in RCME September 2013
What’s in a Laser or CNC Cut Wood Pack? – A CNC or laser cut wood pack contains most, if not all, of the intricately shaped parts shown on the plan, which would be difficult or time-consuming to cut out by hand. It does not contain any sheet or strip wood, which you will need to buy separately. Alternatively, you can purchase an Additional Wood Pack, if available. Our Laser or CNC Cut Wood Packs only contain balsa, ply and lite ply and do not include other materials that may be required to complete the model, such as hardwoods, metals and GRP sheet.