This pack contains beautifully formed Laser Cut parts (wing ribs, formers, fuselage crutches etc). for the DH.98 Mosquito RC2084.
- DH.98 Mosquito Model type: Scale fighter-bomber
- Designed by: Robert J. Caso
- Wingspan: 36.5″ (927mm)
- Wing area: 1.8 sq. ft. (0.16sq. m)
- All-up weight: 2 lb 7oz (1.1kg)
- Wing loading: 22oz / sq. ft. (6.7kg / sq. m)
- C of G: 2.6″ (66mm) behind the l.e. at the wing mounting point
- Functions (servos): Aileron (1); elevator (1); rudder (1); flap (1); retracts (1); throttle (via ESC)
- Powertrain: Two Himax 2812-1080 brushless outrunners; two 8 x 6″ props with 38mm spinners; two 3s 1350mAh Li-Pos; two 18A ESCs
What’s in a Laser or CNC Cut Wood Pack? – A CNC or laser cut wood pack contains most, if not all, of the intricately shaped parts shown on the plan, which would be difficult or time-consuming to cut out by hand. It does not contain any sheet or strip wood, which you will need to buy separately. Alternatively, you can purchase an Additional Wood Pack, if available. Our Laser or CNC Cut Wood Packs only contain balsa, ply and lite ply and do not include other materials that may be required to complete the model, such as hardwoods, metals and GRP sheet.
Please note that all Laser Cut and additional wood packs are cut to order and as such we are unable to accept returns unless they are found to be faulty.