- Design by: Peter Miller
- Aircraft Type: Sports Aerobatic
- Wingspan: 52in Fuselage
- Length: 44 1/2″ Wing Area: 624 sq.in
- Weight: 100oz
- Wing Loading: 23oz/sq.ft
- Rec’d Power: .52-.60 cu.in. four-stroke .40-.50 cu.in. two-stroke
- Engine Used: RCV 58 four-stroke Rec’d no.
- Channels: Rudder, Elevator, Ailerons, Throttle, Optional Retracts
- Featured in July 2003 RCM&E
What’s in a Laser or CNC Cut Wood Pack? – A CNC or laser cut wood pack contains most, if not all, of the intricately shaped parts shown on the plan, which would be difficult or time-consuming to cut out by hand. It does not contain any sheet or strip wood, which you will need to buy separately. Alternatively, you can purchase an Additional Wood Pack, if available. Our Laser or CNC Cut Wood Packs only contain balsa, ply and lite ply and do not include other materials that may be required to complete the model, such as hardwoods, metals and GRP sheets.
What’s in a Short Kit? – A short kit usually contains, where available, the plan, the laser/CNC cut wood pack, additional wood pack, canopy, cowl or any other available Glass Fibre or plastic moulded items.
Please note that all plans are printed to order and as such we are unable to accept returns.