- Derwin Cartmel’s Scratch built 92” span Hawker Hurricane and a Byron AT-6 Texan powered by a G-62 engine and featuring working flaps and a smoke system.
- Herb Johnson’s 114” span Ziroli Lockheed P-38 Lightning powered by twin Taurus 52cc engines and a Meister Scale 102” span Focke-Wulf Fw190 D-9.
- Terry Farmers CARF Models 1:4.2 scale Supermarine Spitfire MkIX in the colours of an aircraft flown by Wing Commander Rob Berry during the defence of Malta.
- Craig South’s SkyMaster 1/5th scale Lockheed F-16 Fighting Falcon powered by a KingTech 210 turbine.
- Greg Wright’s Fisher Model 1/4 scale 114” span Grumman F4F-4 Wildcat powered by a Moki 250 radial engine.
- Gary Mills Meister Scale 108” span 1/4 scale Mitsubishi A6M2 Zero powered by a DA100 twin.
- Dino DiGiorgio’s Meister Scale Messershmitt Me109 powered by a Zenoah G62 engine and a Republic P-47 Thunderbolt that was built by Dino DiGiorgio Snr in 1995. The fully refurbished 1/5th scale model is powered by a DA100 in-line twin and features fowler flaps, stores drop and full navigation lighting system.