• Ideal for wood and plastic
• Work without splitting and ragged edges
• Offers longer wear in metal cutting applications
• 0.20mm (0.008″) Ultra thin blade
• 114mm (4.5″) long blade
• 12.7mm (1/2″) cutting depth
Modelcraft Razor Saw (32 tpi)
35-200 32 TPI Ultra Thin Kerf Razor Saw. For super smooth cuts in wood, plastic, or soft metal. 32 TPI (Teeth per Inch).
Cutting Length x Depth
4 1/2″ x 7/16″ (11.4 x 1.1cm)
Superfine & Fine razor saws are ideal for wood and plastic without splitting or ragged edges. The medium saw offers longer wear in metal cutting applications.
Saw & Saw Blades
Zona is the world’s leading manufacurer of razor saws in the hobby industry and includes specialist saws suitable for a wide variety of applications such as model making, doll houses & miniatures, picture frames, wood working & small precision DIY tasks.