TRADITIONAL ASSEMBLY PLANK ON FRAME WOOD SHIP KIT
Although Victory underwent a major refit between the Battle of Cape St. Vincent (1797) and Trafalgar, her appearance today still gives an immense impression of the conditions aboard the flagship of Admiral Sir John Jervis on Tuesday 14th February 1797.
* Naval model ship kit form the naval modelling leading Spanish maker.
* Traditional double plank on frame construction.
* Factory precut keel and all main frame parts.
* Highest quality planking sapely, american walnut and fine lime woods.
* All fittings are presented in useful clear hard plastic boxes with separate departments with a detachable self-gripping top .
* High quality fittings in diecast metal old style burnished or in real turned brass.
* Sails set full sewn. You just have to rig them in the masts.
* De luxe booklet with hundrerds of images step by step of the assembly stages.
Just like if you had a teacher beside you !!!
* Plans set with the top and side views of the model in scale 1:1