Brand new tests:
Jet Central Rabbit
Hawk 190 R
Robbe Ropulsion RP 120
Wren 160 KPRO
BF Turbines B100F
Jet Craft 130+
Jet-Italia Pulse 17
JetCat P140 RX
Jets Munt VT 80
Jets Munt 140
In addition to this, there are also articles written by highly experienced jet pilots on the correct installation of engines, along with lots of tips and information on ‘do’s and don’ts’ when operating a turbine engine. Subjects such as the use of FOD guards and jet pipes will be covered and their possible effects on engine performance will also be covered.
• Fuel for thought – Dave Wilshere, one of the UK’s top show pilots offers some advice on dealing with fuel fittings and failed turbine starts.
• Engine tests performance chart – Comprehensive round up of all new and existing engine tests
• Tailpipes – Could the choice of tailpipe make a difference to your turbine’s power output?
• FOD guards – The added turbine protection given by a FOD guard is widely heralded! But does it restrict performance?
• A ‘Top’ Cat – We take a look at this high quality, composite construction header tank from GBRJET
This is a must-read addition to any Jet modeller’s library!