- Design by: Peter Miller
- Aircraft Type: Sports Aerobatic
- Wingspan: 52in Fuselage
- Length: 44 1/2″ Wing Area: 624 sq.in
- Weight: 100oz
- Wing Loading: 23oz/sq.ft
- Rec’d Power: .52-.60 cu.in. four-stroke .40-.50 cu.in. two-stroke
- Engine Used: RCV 58 four-stroke Rec’d no.
- Channels: Rudder, Elevator, Ailerons, Throttle, Optional Retracts
- Featured in July 2003 RCM&E
What’s in an Additional Wood Pack? – Our Additional Wood Packs contain MOST of the necessary sheet and strip wood needed to complete a model being built from a Sarik Hobbies plan and using the associated laser cut wood pack, if available. We stock a wide range of balsa, ply and spruce in popular sheet and strip sizes but even so we cannot guarantee to be able to supply all the wood necessary to complete each model. So some additional purchases may be required from other modelling wood stockists if not available from Sarik Hobbies. Our Additional Wood Packs only contain balsa, ply and spruce wood in the stock sizes as used by our suppliers and do not include other materials that may be required to complete the model such as hardwoods, metals and GRP sheet.
Please note that all CNC and additional wood packs are cut to order and as such we are unable to accept returns unless they are found to be faulty.